It's been a year since Paige's first boyfriend died in a swimming accident and it's time she rejoined the real world.
So she makes a plan:
1. Date a boy (long-standing crush Ryan Chase seems like the perfect choice)
2. Attend parties (with best friends by your side: doable)
3. Join a club (simple enough, right?)
4. Travel (might as well dream big)
5. Swim (terrifying. Impossible)
But when she meets Ryan's sweet but so nerdy cousin, Max, he opens up her world and Paige's plans start to change.
Is it too late for a second chance at life?
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Bloomsbury Childrens; 01 edition (10 Aug. 2017)