The ultimate survival guide from the world’s leading survival expert.
Nobody knows survival like Bear Grylls. There is a barely a terrain he hasn’t conquered or an extreme environment he hasn’t experienced. Over the years ― from his time in 21 SAS, through to his extraordinary expeditions climbing (and paragliding over) Everest, travelling through the Arctic's treacherous Northwest Passage, crossing the world’s oceans and taking part in adventures to the toughest corners of each of the seven continents ― Bear has accumulated an astonishing wealth of survival knowledge.
Now, for the first time, he is putting all his expertise into one book. How To Stay Alive will teach you:
- How to survive a bear attack
- How to fly a plane in an emergency
- How to make fire from virtually nothing
- How to drive off-road
- How to navigate using the stars
- How to administer first-aid
- How to escape a burning building
- How to survive the most extreme conditions
And dozens of other essential skills to survive the modern world.